JumpStart Interventions specializes in family centered, early intervention services for children and their families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities. We believe that every child has untapped and limitless potential!
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND ENTHUSIASTIC Registered Behavior Technicians to work in our new beautiful center in Plantation!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement Plan of Care as designed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Collect daily data with fidelity and accuracy.
- Work as a professional and a team member to assist children and their families in reaching their highest potential.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must currently hold 40 hour RBT certificate OR hold a Registered Behavior Technician Certificate with the BACB.
- If applying with 40 hour training course, must be willing to become an RBT within 30 days of employment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding social and communication skills.
- At least one-year experience working with children with varying disabilities.
- Passion and love for learning and personal growth and a genuine respect for helping others.
Documentation needed to apply:
- Copy of 40 hour RBT Introduction course
- Proof of RBT CERTIFICATION
- Copy of your High school diploma, bachelor degree, or higher degree
- Criminal History Background Check (both local and level 2)
- CPR certification
- HIPPA and Blood Borne Pathogens course certificate
- NPI number (if your don’t have one we can help)
- Valid Driver License copy and car insurance
- Proof of residency or citizenship
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
Job Types: Full-time and/or Part-time
Hourly rate: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour depending on experience